All our eBook formats
eNet Press currently publishes each ebook in 3 formats:
• .epub (most eReaders)
• .mobi (Amazon Kindle format)
• .pdf (most computers and hand helds)
All the ebooks have color covers, and may have color illustrations - the eInk Kindle hand held units display ebooks in shades of gray.
epub is a free and open standard maintained by the International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF). ebook files have the extension .epub. Most eReaders can read documents in the .epub format. Adobe Digital Editions is a free epub reader for Macs and Windows. Most computers, hand-helds, netpads - and many devices, can be used to view ebooks in .ePub format using an available eReader.
- Use your device's browser to access the eNet Press eBookstore
- Purchase an ebook
- Download the ebook with the .epub format button
- After downloading move the ebook file to wherever you keep your ebook files, or to your desktop.
- Open the eReader on your device and use the menu command to add a book, then find and select the ebook you want to read in the eReader's bookshelf.